Emotions...

...are frustrating. I hate how my emotions can go from one extreme to the other in a day. They did that yesterday. Ugh. I hate being emotional sometimes. I hate thinking I'm over something, and then realizing I'm not. I know things will get better, and they have been, and that God has great plans for me and isn't surprised by anything in my life, but sometimes my emotions and my head just don't get along. ha
On a better note, I feel like I've been learning so much lately. Things are just clicking in my classes and it's wonderful. I can't quite put into words yet everything I'm learning. I'm just seeing things in new ways. That happens when you start really trying to know God. The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know. It can be overwhelming.
On another positive note, I've got several friends coming to visit me this week and that makes me really happy. I just wish It wasn't midterm week, but it's ok. I think I'll be able to balance my time. Speaking of balancing time, it's time for some sleep so I can wake up for a full day of studying. Fun stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Friends

Friends who love me

Blog Archive